This NordVpn review is to provide travelers with all they need to know before choosing a virtual private network. I’ve been a customer of NordVpn for the last few years, and I’m happy with the product. This is definitely one of my favourite blogging tools. I’ve used it throughout many parts of Asia, Europe, and North America and it’s never let me down. During November you can take advantage of some sweet deals.
8 reasons why I think NordVpn is the ultimate vpn for travelers.
1. Security. I often connect my computer to public wifi when I’m traveling. I update the blog and surf the Internet from coffee shops, airport lobbies, hotels, and libraries. There was a time when I didn’t worry about my devices being secure. However, after having someone hack into my computer from a Seoul coffee shop, and being billed close to $600.00 by my Internet Service Provider for exceeding my usage plan, I learned my lesson. I did eventually talk my service provider into forgiving some of those charges. However, it wasn’t easy, and the experience made me realize how vulnerable electronic devices are when we use them in public venues. Since subscribing to NordVpn, and enabling it on my laptop, phone, and tablet security has not been an issue.
2. Easy to subscribe and download the software. You can subscribe and download the software from their site. Download and set-up is quick and easy, and available for windows and mac computers. Apps are available for Apple and Android devices. You can use the same login information across all your devices.
3. Secure payment. Like most online businesses today, Nordvpn offers direct payment options, or you can pay via Paypal. Like a lot of us, I have a love/hate relationship with Paypal, but if something goes amiss with your purchase you have 6 months to place a claim. Most merchants don’t want to get on the bad side of Paypal! Your NordVpn subscription comes with a 30-day guarantee.
4. Multiple devices. A single subscription allows you to connect up to six devices at one time.
5. NordVpn support is topnotch. The company offers customer service via chat or email. I always use the online chat, and my issues have always been solved in a professional and efficient manner. I will say, I’ve called them less than a half a dozen times in the years I’ve been a customer.
6. Amazing coverage. With 5063 serves in 62 countries, NordVpn has you covered. Subscribers have numerous options to connect and they are easy to find in the set-up menu.
7. Minimum downtime. In all the years I’ve used this vpn, I don’t remember them ever being down.
8. Regular software updates. Software is updated regularly, and each update provides subscribers with new features and increased security.
There you have it! These are the top eight reasons why I have continued my subscription with Nordvpn over the years. And one last one: NETFLIX. I can log in to Netflix USA from anywhere and watch programming that is often only available in the USA.
Nordvpn 3 Year Deal
November is Cyber Month at NordVpn. Customers can enjoy savings of 75% on a 3-year subscription. From wherever you are in the world, secure your online shopping and Internet browsing for pennies a day. Subscribe now.
Disclaimer:This article contains affiliate links.
If you found this review helpful, please take a moment to share on your social media channels using the links below.